13775-13777 Commerce Parkway
Certifications & Awards
- Architect: Bunting Coady Architects
- Mechanical Engineer: Cobalt Engineers
- Structural Engineer: CWMM
- Electrical Engineer: Nemetz and Associates
- Landscape Architect: Sharpe & Diamond
- Contractor: Norson Construction
- Owner: Bentall Corporation
The Crestwood Corporate Centre Building Number 8 is a project of the C-2000 Program for Advanced Commercial Buildings of Natural Resources Canada.
The C-2000 Advanced Building Program criteria include reducing annual energy consumption by 50% and reducing annual water consumption 40% below ASHRAE standards.
Building Number 8 sits opposite its twin building, Number 7, which is built to ASHRAE standards. The two work together as a long-term case study on the costs and consequences of building technology choices.
This post was imported from the 'Greater Vancouver Green Guide', it's part of the 'Green Guide Portal' to the Green Building Brain.
Tours: Not available